- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the motel.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Issue room keys.
- Conducting nightly audits.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
*Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up continental breakfast or coffee and tea supplies.
*Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.