The candidate should meet the following:
- experience in demolition construction
- preferably have an engineering background
- have a complete understanding of building concepts
- solid understanding / knowledge of construction contracts, specifications and drawings
- capable of preparing and maintaining detailed cost estimates / follow-up change orders throughout project
- able to work independently and/or with our TEAM
- able to work at a fast pace
- proficient in Microsoft programs
- good communication skills
Work pertains to selective demolition, complete demolition, seismic upgrades, etc.
All applications should include
1. references (will be required after interview)
3. salary expectations
3R Demolition Corp. is committed to the protection from accidental loss of all its resources, including employees and physical assets....