yWorld's software programmers change the way thousands, soon to be millions, collaborate on projects, making information transfer, retrieval and reconstruction easy, fast and beautiful. This is an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that fosters growth and camaraderie between yourself and the most innovative talent in the industry.
This position would best suit someone who is looking for tough challenges and sees the fun in that while exercising maximum initiative under minimum supervision. It is also for someone that shows resiliency while receiving feedback from internal and external customers, ensuring that service commitments, process compliance and timelines are met. Working effectively with another senior C programmer and adjoining departments, you will ensure that all lines of business are received and verified, and that the product reflects the services selected by the customers. You will also be given the freedom to implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience and design.
- Responsible for managing system operations projects, ensuring proper execution and follow-up is completed
- Achieve, schedule, budget and scope compliance.
- Managing disbursement of information to the cross functional teams that enable the organization to move from inception through to general availability, operations and product release.
- Deliver projects in scope, on time and on budget and critically provide review of requirements, design, code and testing.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes in the competitive landscape.
- Mastery of Angular JS and ZURB Foundation Front End Framework
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, design or a related field
- 5+ years of front end development is a must
- Experience with implementing major UIs/UI components
- Understanding of higher math (algorithms)
- Experience with Linux, gcc, data modelling, relational databases, query optimization,
- TCP/IP Socket Programming experience with applications and technologies including MAKE, GIT, GDB, and REGEX to name a few
- Proven track record of working with teams and collaborating on projects
- Object-oriented design and programming experience
- Experience and interest in Business Intelligence and Web Services
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with multi-dimensional data analytics
- Good command of English with excellent written and verbal communication skillsli
- Enthusiasm to actively contribute in a small team environment
- Perfectionist who enjoys debugging and benchmarking.
- Ability to see into the future
- Able to accept criticism, wanting to learn and grow.
- Seeking and accepting responsibility.
- Wanting to change the world collaborate with great code.
- Employees who reside outside the geographic area of competition are invited to apply provided
that no relocation is required OR the employee is willing to pay for their own relocation.
- Please reply with your salary expectation
Indeed - 8 months ago