This is an excellent opportunity to work in an organization that is held in high esteem by its customers, and where your positive contribution will be valued. Our client offers excellent working conditions will be valued.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to work with customers and a team of dedicated developers to design, develop, and implement custom software solutions. The Systems Analyst will work with customers to help them translate their requirements into defined business specifications. They will lead the development team, communicate the requirements and work with them to develop team and deploy intuitive software solutions.
- Work with customers to understand their needs and prepare Business Requirements documents that describe the high level requirements of the system
- Guide developers to convert requirements into detailed technical specifications
- Document business processes
- Data modeling and database design
- Work with and lead a team of 3-4 developers
- Ensuring best practices are followed
- Delivering a “Beyond Software” experience for our customers
- Bachelor degree or Certificate in Computer Science
- 3 Years’ experience as a Systems Analyst
- Highly advanced analytical skills and be a detail oriented person
- Able to understand business objectives & translate into efficient presentations
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading technical teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to use clear, concise language to ensure effective communication both verbally and in writing
Please call Maureen at 519-858-8880
Indeed - 7 months ago
At 2A3 Group, our goal is to help you succeed. Whether you're a professional looking for the next stage in your career or a business owner...