24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

All around awesome workplace!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 October 2016
I only started working here this year, under 6 months, and it's been a blast so far! Training was extremely thorough and our trainer made sure we were ready for the job. Coworkers are great, we're like one big family and there are always staff events. Management is fun, pay is good, and you have the opportunity to get a lot of hours in. I actually look forward to going to work in the morning!
Pros
Great coworkers, great management, staff events
Cons
mean customers sometimes
Cheap company...Horrible supervisors
CSR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 September 2016
First let's talk about the pay....or rather the lack of it. It's essentially min wage and they don't give raises unless you are promoted to team lead or something else....despite the fact that there are many requirements...such as typing speed....computer skills....etc. This company is so cheap they even demand the return of their cheap plastic pen if they "lend" you one during your training.

Everyone complains about how bad the IT is and how slow the computers are. Guess what.....you get what you pay for.

The supervisors are either gay guys....morbidly obese women....or the girlfriends of the morbidly obese women. If you don't fit into one of those categories they will keep you on the phones.

If you can't get a job anywhere else...take them for the training money and only as many working weeks as it takes for you to get on somewhere else. Even as call center jobs go this is truly the bottom of the barrel.
Pros
Some nice and friendly coworkers
Cons
Low pay...poor working conditions....idiot supervisors
24-7 Intouch Winnipeg
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 August 2016
I worked at 247 Intouch a about 6 months before going back to school in 2012. Once I got into the swing of things at school I applied again to work part time. I was lucky and able to go back to the same account I was on before. I referred a friend but she wasn't hired because she didn't pass the typing and grammar tests :(

Anyways, I completed school and went back to full time. I applied for a position as a Team Leader and was promoted last year.

I rate everything 5 stars except pay from when I was an agent.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
pay
Welcoming and energetic
Multimedia Specialist (intern) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB, Canada9 August 2016
A typical day of work consists of working with others and waiting for constructive criticism on the designs I create and submit. I can wear comfy clothing into the office (as long as its appropriate). I wait until the downtown lunch rush is over so I can go eat lunch. After lunch I work until I'm done for the day.

Management and co-workers are very welcoming and understanding. They are funny and good at telling you what they need you to do for them and what you need to work on. Head management really do care about the employees at the office and their well being. They take the time to meet employees and they give credit where credit is due with Monday 11:11 meetings which are for shout-outs and information.

The hardest part of my job is the distance and hours I have to work. It doesn't help that downtown parking is so expensive.

Even the hardest part of my job pales in comparison to the fact that this is the job I want to do. I love the sense of accomplishment I get to feel when I finish a project and know that someone somewhere is going to put it up or watch it. I also get to listen to music while I work all day.
Pros
On site gym and trainer, Relaxing place to take lunch breaks, free to use bubble hockey and pinball machines
Cons
Expensive parking or long bus ride
Fun, casual workplace with friendly people and a start-up vibe
Business Generalist Intern (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg9 August 2016
The workplace at the corporate headquarters is very modern and interesting, with a sleek open concept design. All coworkers are relatively laid back, calm individuals who enjoy one another's company. The pinball machines are also an excellent addition. All around, great vibes within the company headquarters.
I was lucky to have been provided with an internship opportunity in which I focused largely on sales & marketing tasks. The majority of employees in this department are kind, friendly, supportive people with a passion for what they do. The location of the office is also spectacular, as it is situated perfectly in downtown Winnipeg, almost directly above a Starbucks! The company also ensures that all new employees are provided with a brand new hp laptop. Even the highest executives of the company do their best to ensure that the needs of all employees are met. Ultimately, if you are looking for a job in an executive office of a rapidly growing corporation, but you don't happen to live in Silicon Valley, 24-7 Intouch is the way to go.
Pros
Casual workplace, friendly coworkers, pinball machines
Productive yet fun workplace with bubble hockey and games
Business Generalist Intern (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 August 2016
It is difficult to describe a "typical day at work" because in my position I never know what kind of work I am going to be assigned to do, whether it's going to our Taylor location to help facility management, going to our Waverly location to shadow HR, organizing the storage room at Kennedy, or doing any job I'm asked to do for marketing, HR, operations, etc. I truly enjoy being faced with new challenges everyday and being able to get a wide variety of experience in many different areas of business. I am thankful to have been given the opportunity to be in such a fast past yet comfortable environment that respects and understands my needs and goals.
Pros
welcoming and comfortable enevironment
Cons
need to spend time learning about the business first to be able to work efficiently
Love it!
Rep (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB. Waverley.23 July 2016
I work in the Winnipeg office and am surprised to see some of the negative comments on here. My Team Leaders and Managers have all been great to work with. The only one I thought was rude all the time was fired. If you aren't willing to actually work then this place isn't for you. I hear some of these complaints at work beside me from co-workers and they are the ones who want the check but don't show up half the time and don't work when they do!! Winnipeg now has two sites and they are always promoting so there is plenty of opportunities if you are willing to work for them.

we are surprised with free food or prizes every once in a while which is pretty cool. Some of the accounts have clients who send them product all the time, wish all clients did that!

Pay is better than other call centers I've been at in the city and I heard Team Leaders get pretty good pay too so maybe one day I'll apply for a Team Leader position! The office on Taylor is older than the one on Waverley. I've had a chance to work at both and prefer Waverley by far!
Pros
Great atmosphere and attitude from everyone but the slackers
Cons
Not enough buses on weekends
Great place to work with friendly supportive people
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 July 2016
I enjoy working here as we have a great team with a collaborative attitude. It's a fast-paced environment where daily challenges keep us on our toes, and supportive management provide training and guidance when needed.
The variety of roles we recruit for bring me into contact with so many engaging and interesting people on a daily basis, and I admire the focus on internal promotion of high performing employees to give opportunities to use their talents and further their careers.
Pros
Positive working environment, variety of employment opportunities
High energy, great culture, great people.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 July 2016
Have had so much fun working here. Always a joy to be a part of a growing, dynamic, people-centric company. I have the pleasure of loving the work I do and the people I do it with. Learner driven, management supported culture that allows me to grow and learn in my own way with all the support I could imagine. Everyone is always willing to jump in to guide, support and move the needle. Passionate, motivated people working together to continue to rise.
Pros
Supportive, innovative, caring, growing, challenging, flexible.
Flexible working hours, good people
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 July 2016
Working at 24-7 Intouch can be extremely busy, but if you are motivated and good at your job you get great opportunities to work overtime hours to boost your paycheck.
The training they give is good for showing what to expect and how to handle all kinds of customers, people are friendly and I always felt I had support for any questions or help I needed and learned a lot.
Pros
Opportunity for flexible shifts and overtime
Unique Culture and Genuine Growth
Business Intern (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 July 2016
- A Typical Day at Work
My typical day at work was positive. The attitude of employees is casual yet professional. It is nice to enter a workplace where people clearly like each other and support one another. I worked at the head office where there was an open floor plan. Everyone worked at long desks all together and there is definitely a unique culture. This company is growing so fast that you can see employees always trying to adapt to that growth and celebrate it.

-What You Learned
I learned a lot about how a fast growing company adapts to that growth and continues to expand. It was a great to see this kind of company culture and how it can affect people's work habits. Some responsibilities were challenging and I think I learned how to be a bit more resourceful.

-Management
I thought the management was pretty incredible. People want others to succeed and try the best they can to help you. I also thought that management does a good job at fostering a unique culture.
Intern (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 July 2016
- There isn't a 'typical' day at 24-7 Intouch - each day has new projects and opportunities.
- The fast paced, yet flexible environment allows for a lot of learning and personal growth.
- Management is approachable and encouraging of collaboration.
- Co-workers are friendly and supportive - they can always be counted on when you have questions or concerns.
- There is a lot of room for advancement since the company is rapidly growing.
Pros
Flexible work environment, room for advancement
So much room to grow your career
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg15 July 2016
I started my career with 24-7 Intouch several years ago and am so happy that I took the chance and made the move.

I've been fortunate enough to see the company grow and have been given the opportunity to grow in my career with them. With the company growing at the rate that it is, there are a lot of opportunities in various departments. I'm constantly seeing people move up in the organization.

24-7 Intouch is great at recognizing their employees. During busy periods on the phone you often see the snack cart going around to boost the energy. They have regular event days and I often see celebrations for meeting their monthly/yearly targets.

They're not your average contact centre with stuffy cubicles, dark spaces, and no life. Each space is decorated differently and there are tons of cool relaxing spaces to enjoy on breaks.

My only complaint would be the ever changing temperature.

Overall they've done a really good job of identifying what is important to their employees and ensuring they enjoy coming to work everyday!
Pros
Snack cart, fun spaces, events, career opportunities
Cons
Temperature
Flexible work environment
Sr. Recruiting Leader (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2016
Awesome management and team. Flexible work environment. Friendly environment. Cool peers, energetic environment. Client focus.
Cons
Lots of Flexibility, great mentors and managers
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 February 2016
Working for the last 5 years for this company. Great environment and manager. All management very approachable. You get help when you need one, no questions asked.
Pros
Flexible hours, keeps work-life balance
Cons
Too much growth oriented, sometimes overshadows current operations
Very productive and fun environment
customer service (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 January 2016
Despite the back to back calls, it is a very fun place to be because everyone there is always there for the other and is always cheerful. There is a lot of motivation for reps from floor support people which makes life way more easier.
Pros
LOTS OF OVERTIME
Cons
NOT FLEXIBLE TO CHANGE
Worst Job Ever - 24-7 Intouch Taylor Ave
csr (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 December 2015
-You'll get hired on the spot no matter what because this is a dead end job with high turnover
-Training for most accounts is far to short or non-existent
-Management barely helpful with a bad attitude, even when your asking reasonable questions
-Management will rarely praise any of your work but will constantly hound you about your mistakes
-Management picks on people they don't like (if you bring them stuff like coffee or food they will like you more and your job will be easier)
-Very dirty/dusty environment
-All the equipment used is outdated or broken and rarely gets fixed
-Horrible and i mean horrible pay. You will never get a full raise even if you work hard and do your job well.
-Little room for advancement and pay is laughable for the increased responsibility and workload
-Shifts are random even though your told its in a rotation
-Work is not shared equally at all (If your a workhorse they'll work you into the ground)
-Mentally tiring after dealing with people on phone and management
-No incentives on most accounts
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Everything Else
Lots of challenge and opportunity
Employee Experience (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 January 2015
I have been with 24-7 Intouch for the past 4 months. Working with true leaders for the first time in over a decade is really inspiring. Lots of collaboration and sharing of ideas. The company is growing rapidly and there are plenty of diverse opportunities for motivated people who are willing to learn and work hard.

Pay is low to start but if you do a good job promotions and financial rewards are easily attainable. The company is very committed to enhancing their employees experience within the company and have created a department dedicated to doing just that.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for advancement, supportive environment, lots of incentives, leadership dedicated to employees
Cons
Low pay to start, schedule can be tough at first, customer service isn't for everyone
busy working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 December 2013
A typical day at work is to talk with clients.
I have learned the art of marketing and courtesy to clients.
Management is cooperative.
Co-workers are hardworking callers.
Hardest part is dealing with rude customers.
Enjoyable part is talking with customers.
A Complete Joke
trainee (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg26 November 2013
I first started as an overnight employee on a temp assignment. That account was okay. Then I worked briefly on Netflix and now I'm currently there on about 11 accounts. When I started, I was told they would allow me to get used to each account before adding a new one so I would be properly trained. Two weeks of training and 11 accounts were practically shoved down my throat. We (training class) were hustled out on the floor and in no time were taking calls. After training, we were linked to take calls on all 11 accounts, 5 of which we don't have log ins for so that means we have to put the caller on hold, look for another employee and ask if we can be logged in with their name so we can take the call. This whole time, the caller is on hold. While I'm trying to figure out how to maneuver the call, I ask TL for help through private message. I get a reply that they don't know what I'm talking about. By the time the caller has hung up, I try to put in the notes what the call was about, I get a message from TL that I need to get out of 'not ready" NOW! The emphasis is on my call time and not exceptional customer service. The environment is for high schoolers and ex cons. People can talk as loud as they want, swear and talk about sex while you're on a call. How is this company award winning? There is nothing award winning in its appearance, atmosphere and management. They hire very easily. Why else would I have worked there on 3 occasions. I was surprised they hired me this third time. I left twice before with no notice and I'm about to do it again. Some of the co-workers  more... are nice and even more helpful than the team leaders. When you need help, they can never be found, then you get blamed for staying on the phone too long. The hardest part of the job is being there. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home.  less
Pros
end of shift
Cons
start of shift

2.7