24-7 INTOUCH

24-7 INTOUCH Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Complete Joke
trainee (Current Employee), WinnipegNovember 26, 2013
Pros: end of shift
Cons: start of shift
I first started as an overnight employee on a temp assignment. That account was okay. Then I worked briefly on Netflix and now I'm currently there on about 11 accounts. When I started, I was told they would allow me to get used to each account before adding a new one so I would be properly trained. Two weeks of training and 11 accounts were practically – more... shoved down my throat. We (training class) were hustled out on the floor and in no time were taking calls. After training, we were linked to take calls on all 11 accounts, 5 of which we don't have log ins for so that means we have to put the caller on hold, look for another employee and ask if we can be logged in with their name so we can take the call. This whole time, the caller is on hold. While I'm trying to figure out how to maneuver the call, I ask TL for help through private message. I get a reply that they don't know what I'm talking about. By the time the caller has hung up, I try to put in the notes what the call was about, I get a message from TL that I need to get out of 'not ready" NOW! The emphasis is on my call time and not exceptional customer service. The environment is for high schoolers and ex cons. People can talk as loud as they want, swear and talk about sex while you're on a call. How is this company award winning? There is nothing award winning in its appearance, atmosphere and management. They hire very easily. Why else would I have worked there on 3 occasions. I was surprised they hired me this third time. I left twice before with no notice and I'm about to do it again. Some of the co-workers are nice and even more helpful than the team leaders. When you need help, they can never be found, then you get blamed for staying on the phone too long. The hardest part of the job is being there. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home. – less
Not worth the hassle
CSR (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 20, 2013
Pros: there is a lunch room
Cons: cleanliness of the facilities and state of the building
Very first day that I had training, I noticed on my phone someone had used their fingers to paint a 'sad face' on it. The dust on the phone had obviously been there a while, but I ignored. The facilities are very 'high-school' like, with the team lead's break room very much looking like a gym (chances are the building is a former school). However, what – more... grossed me completely out was when I went to go use the microwave. Looks like it hadn't been cleaned in MONTHS. The washroom facilities were also incredibly sub-par. Nice punched holes in the walls inside the stall, for one. The plunger is completely destroyed and dilapidated, and the bathroom hasn't been cleaned in months, either (fecal matter easily viewable on the floor). I'm staying there until I find something better (hopefully soon). They only pay minimum wage, and it stays that way for 6 months...so, not much to miss out on. Oh, and this is the Taylor Ave. location. – less
An average inbound call centre
Customer Service Representative, Netflix Inc. (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: a lot of support from management, extensive internal knowledgebase, no scripting.
Cons: difficulty changing availability, voip phone system issues
As a call centre, the day-to-day activity doesn't vary much for those on the lowest tier. You come in, find a desk, set up your station with the required programs for your job, and you take calls; there isn't much to it.

What I believe makes a good call centre is the morale in the building. I've been places where you can tell that people have given – more... up, but I found my Netflix crew to be energetic and fun to be around; which certainly helped make the day go by smoothly.

I enjoyed my time on the Netflix project, it is an interesting service, one of it's kind here in Canada and growing quickly. Though our main focus was the Canadian clients, in my time there I took calls from US citizens as well as Latin America when they first branched out.

You really need to able to grow and change as the company does. It was a fledgling when it first came to Canada, it was the first time Netflix had gone to another country and we had to learn with them. There was the good and the bad, but it really helps you learn to roll with the punches.

Of course this review is specific to the project I was on, as it was my only experience with this company. – less
Quiet yet fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 19, 2012
Pros: friendly easy going environment
Cons: long hours
Basically monotonous routine if you're working for the jpay account but overall easy and enjoyable place to work.
Waste of Time
CST (Former Employee), Aurora, CONovember 21, 2014
Pros: 1 nice trainer.
Cons: no holiday pay. bathroom breaks must fit into schedule.
I've worked in other call centers. This place trained for 4 days in the classroom then put us on the phones. Team leads coached one day and fired people the next day because they stated agent was resisting coaching and has not perfected technique. All of the strong, intelligent workers fired first and before training is complete. Required that agents – more... work off the clock by logging into multiple systems in their own time so calls can be taken exactly at the beginning of shift. Details of what is expected seem to be a secret until you get fired. Training pay rate is $4.00 less than advertised. Loud floor. Elevators in disrepair and take forever so don't leave your desk for breaks or you'll be late. Parking lot is full starting late morning so you get to park in restaurant parking lots. Bet they love that. Cussing by everyone is acceptable. They tell you not to use your brain for this job. Use your brain and don't apply here. – less
Don't work here.
Guest Service Specialist (Former Employee), TAMPA, FLNovember 20, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no schedule flexibility, poor manager
Typical day for the ULTA campaign - log in, pray the programs work, take inbound calls.
What I learned - diddly squat.
Management - laughs at you when they're firing you for something out of your control.
Hardest part of the job - dealing with poor management and the IT never really working all the way (at least in the TAMPA office)
Enjoyable - a few – more... of my coworkers are nice.

I also have yet to see my last paycheck, which I was told would be mailed out on 11/17. It's 11/21 and I live 2 zip codes away. – less
poor management, poor trainers
in training (Current Employee), TampaOctober 29, 2014
Pros: ????
Cons: everything
This place is a joke. I have never seen a place that is so unorganized. They tell you all this stuff in the beginning and after you start everything changed. I have worked for other call centers and to be honest from what I've seen here I could be a manager. They get you in there under false advertisements. It is under netflix but when you get there – more... they tell you they aren't hiring for netflix but they do have openings for walmart. Now come on people look how walmart treats their people do you really expect any difference from this place. Good luck everyone. I wouldn't even rate this as a 1 if I didn't have too. – less
it's a paycheck ... Hardly
CSR (Current Employee), Clearwater,FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: discount card if you ever get it. casual dress. easy interview
Cons: forced vto. missing money in paychecks. no schedule options
Nice coworkers and relaxed atmosphere to a point. Training is pleasant and the management introduces themselves as understanding and helpful but once training ends you get no guidance and the lies and confusion begins. Team Leads walk around having people not on there team do all the lame work so your numbers aren't good. Paychecks for everyone are – more... missing hours all the time and you are lucky if you ever see a check for those hours. Schedule will be changed while you have left for the day and you will come in and be late the next day and they will blame you! No trust , accountability , respectfulness from these people. It's sad because it could be a great place with the right people in charge that know what they're doing. Gradual pay upgrade did not happen after 30 days that was a lie as well.my advice is take this job as a last resort if you can't find anything better than the above. – less
Sucks!
will not say. (Current Employee), Clearwater, FloridaOctober 22, 2014
Pros: co workers, entertainment, gossip, freedom to do what you want
Cons: everything.
No benefits, no holiday pay, no respect, no shift differential, no bilingual pay. NOTHING.. Shift changes without notice, and do not honor your availability. Please get it together I will put in notice if they do not honor my availability. I left my job for this because I thought it would be fun, I did not mind pay decrease but this is too much for – more... too little. The managers think everything is a joke or game. They do not take anything serious. I came in to pick up my check and there were a few hours missing, I have yet to bring it to anyone's attention because they terminate if you stand up for your employees rights. My friend was fired yesterday after calling the Dept. Of Labor on the company regarding the Ot they refused to pay her. How do I go about getting them to pay for hours short? I do not want to loose my job but do need my cash earnings. – less
Relaxing enviorment and great management.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, COOctober 14, 2014
Pros: very productive
Cons: high priced lunches
I learned how to be more personable with customers and relatable while working for 24-7 Intouch. The management was understanding as well as the co-workers. The hardest thing working for 24-7 Intouch was the noise level on the call center floor, however I enjoyed working with the customers.
Outsource Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COOctober 13, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: no advancement, no health benefits, no holiday pay, low pay
Received inbound phone calls concerning orders placed. Took supervisor calls, issued replacements/refunds when needed.
Productive workplace good enough for a paycheck
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, 2 days off, and money.
Cons: 401k, job security.
Not really to happy with this job. there is no 401k there is nothing. This is like a kid job.
Better have a Psychiatrist on speed dial and a back up plan!
csr (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: pay, co workers and thats it
Cons: breaks, absenteeism policy, change with no proper training, turn over, messed up checks
Look, this job is fine if you like dealing with people all day and if you enjoy working long tedious hours with short breaks and a small timed lunch. Its a job to gain experience to do something better. Thats it. The thing is, is if you have a family they will literally have to get used to you being tired, unhappy and probably not seen as much. You – more... work all HOLIDAYS with no extra pay. You cannot have family problems or things in life that happen. .they threaten you with termination to do their definition of better. When customers are unruly and screaming and cursing and telling you you are wrong you ned to endure it. They dont take supervisor calls until its a point of no return. Every call must be sent to survey or else. As well as numbers. They say its the behaviors that they look at. Not true. I had one csr 2 ask me if i was taking drugs and maybe I should get a doctor to prescribe me medicine. .....how. about no. Please dont work for this company please. Spare yourselves – less
Disorganized managers
agent (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: laid back people, good training
Cons: can't schedule you correctly, misinformation
They don't pay attention to the hours you're available to work; you get whatever days they want you to work. I was told this was because another company does their schedules. What? I doubt that seriously. Have never worked for a place that outsources that.

I was also told we'd be paid on a Friday but direct deposit would take two weeks to start. Hmm. – more... Don't recall DD taking that long anywhere else I've worked.

Also my so-called boss was immediately giving me her work to do. Not a good sign at all.

The training was good and the people are nice but it's disorganized and not professional. – less
n/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 25, 2014
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions.
Make sure you have a back up plan
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Frisco,txAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free netflix and co workers
Cons: upper management
This job is a complete joke they play favs a lot! They tell you it isn't about your numbers and it's not about the Survey which is how you are graded but that's a lie you can do absolutely everything you suppose to do and still get fired. They change your schedule when ever they please without out warning so beware if you have kids I enjoy the co workers – more... but upper management is a joke they after you when they have too many people employed and look for ways to fire you. – less
Call Center - people don't call when everything goes right
CSR (Current Employee), AuroraAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, opportunity to interact with and help a wide variety of people.
Cons: short breaks, unpredictable schedules
The reviews I've seen here are not what I've experienced. It is a call center, so the interactions are based on problems or questions... have you ever called to say "good job"? Be prepared to make unhappy people like you, and don't expect that people take ownership of their mistakes.

It is a business... and a competitive one. Your stats are important, – more... but I've experienced management on the floor understands them and knows when your performance exceeds the numbers you put up.

You will find some of the most agreeable coworkers you will ever meet. Stay away from drama because your experience will be lesser for it. The people who instigate it don't last long for good reason.

Do your job, treat customers with respect, and this job is not bad. If you feel the need to tell people how dumb they are/were for making a mistake you never would have made... better go elsewhere.

I love the variety and the people on my campaign... can't speak for the rest of the operation, but I'm satisfied overall.

Breaks do seem awfully short... oh well, I need to quit smoking anyway ;-) – less
A joke .
Agent (Former Employee), Frisco,TXJuly 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management, environment
Basically , the job is a joke. No receptionist no one is professional but walk around like their important. The pay is ok because I came from making 10.00$ they DO pick favorites and it's just a joke . I would go with a company that's more secure .. Never again.
No job stability
Billing/Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: depending on the manager, the team
Cons: everything
NOT a good place to work. Its bad when the trainer tells you in training that the company has a high turn over rate which is true. They don't recognize any employees for performance. They promote and demote as they please and the OM's do not take responsibility for their actions. The Operations Managers play favoriteUnless you are just down to your – more... last dollar and HAVE to work, you would be better at McDonalds. They only have 1 set pay, no bonuses, no pay increase for performance – less
Not a secure job
Technical Support (Current Employee), Aurora, COJuly 3, 2014
Pros: break room, pay, flexible scheduling
Cons: customer satisfaction survey
Working on the Netflix campaign is fairly easy. The majority of the customers are fun to talk with. The supervisors are generally nice people.

The first problem is the administration. The company is incredibly disorganized. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They promise schedules that turn out not to be available. They hire part-time – more... employees for positions that only allow full time.

The other problem is the customer satisfaction survey. I've seen numerous people, including team leads, get fired over that survey. You can do absolutely every single thing you're supposed to, and have a customer say "no" on that survey. If you're unlucky and get a string of customers whose credit card is declined, or are angry that Netflix no longer has 24 for streaming, enjoy getting written up.

The building in Aurora is not well maintained. The parking lot is full of pot holes. Shortly after I started, one of the elevators dropped from the 7th floor. Thankfully no one was in it. About half of the computers work, and about a third of the chairs are broken. They don't care.

This is not a stable job. Take it if you can't find anything else. It's decent pay and it's fairly easy. But you probably want to keep your eyes open for something else. Because it'll be much harder to find something if you wait around to get fired. – less

1 2 3