24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 May 2017
I was hired for a customer service rep position at the office and it was an easy process. the typical day is coming in to work and signing in to the computer and taking calls and some times emails from customers! its usually pretty easy and then you get breaks and lunch too.
Pros
very easy
Cons
repetitive sometimes
Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 May 2017
I really like working at 24/7. I was helping a friend find a job and saw that I could review it. I would recommend it to anyone. My friend can't sit at a desk so it's not the place for him. Made a lot of great friends over the last year and hope to make more. Management pressures us to do our job, some people seem to hate that, but it's our job so they need to deal. Ignore the bad reviews! Some accounts are harder than others, I've been on a few and was only one that I didn't enjoy but it was only to help them out for a couple of months so I didn't mind
Pros
People
Cons
Building is kind of run down
Team-building and positive environment from co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 May 2017
I was really nervous about working in a call center, as my last experience was terrible. 24-7 Intouch helped me realize that there was a difference between in-bound call centers and out-bound. They also helped me overcome any personal weaknesses I had, and even though I wasn't the best customer service agent, they still encouraged me to do my best. The one thing I was most disappointed in was the fact that they didn't keep me on after my contract was up, because I actually enjoyed what I did there. As I was on a seasonal contract, which was over in two-months, I was not eligible for any benefits.
Pros
Team-orientated
Cons
No set schedule, had to be available everyday even if you wanted weekends off
Cool workspaces with good training program
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
i was hired on for a customer service agent back in january for an online ride sharing company. the training program was very thorough and got me ready for all of the questions from customers.

they are fair with lunch breaks and offered me time off when i requested it. overall a good place to work with room for advancement offered via email quite often! keep it up! way better than other call centers
Pros
on-site caffeteria, good training program, free parking
Cons
accessibility by transit hard on sunday only
Great Place to Grow!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
24-7 Intouch has provided an incredible place to learn and grow. There are company-wide philosophies of Learn/Unlearn and Fail but Fail Fast that allow both new and experienced employees to feel empowered to try new things and learn from their mistakes without judgement or negative criticism. As a more junior employee, I am encouraged to voice my opinions and test my ideas. I've been challenged in new ways throughout my time here, and have grown into managing a team and taking on more responsibility in my relatively short tenure. I know this is a place I can continue to grow in my career for a long time.
Pros
Encouragement, Empowerment
Cons
Non-standard projects can change quickly, requiring flexibility
24-7 Intouch
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2017
Good place to work if you are looking for part time as they pull you in with full time hours then slash your hours in half to part time. Great people to work with.
Always fun and something new everyday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 March 2017
Training is very well done.

For the most part, everyday brings something new exciting working for fantastic people in a team.

The company goes to great lengths to keep employee moral up and showing appreciation.

The cons are the pay isn't great. There is zero job security regardless of your position. Easily replaced.
Pros
Work culture, food days, employee appreciation
Cons
pay, job security
Don't do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 March 2017
Very terrible work environment. No one cares about you. Not HR or your team leaders. Gave it a one star because a few of my friends I applied with made working there bearable. Hate hate hate it. They've kind of ruined call centres for me.
Cons
Management, Hr, Team leads. Basically everyone in charge.
Happy Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 March 2017
Best job l've had so far. Everyone was super nice. Get Free food, free gift cards and all that. i was on a contract and was really sad when it ended. would totally love to go back and work there.
Pros
free environment, fun coworkers, and free food
Cons
great pay
productive
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 March 2017
answering calls, giving advice to the callers, beauty consultant.the hardest part of the job is taking calls from the disappointed customers. and they will asked for the supervisor.
Friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 February 2017
It's a good place to work for minimum wage there are advancement opportunities. It's a good place for re-entry in to the work place or a first job. They are good at training for a first job.
Cons
Pay scale
The great management and staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 January 2017
Good place to work with people and understand their needs. It was nice to have work experience in this country.
Pros
Medical Insurance
Cons
No meal allowance
Fun and dynamic.
Holiday Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 January 2017
>Great learning opportunity.
Products are continously changing and the scope is expanding which allows us to learn more and more.

>Fun and lively environment
Different culture are being shared and respected.
Pros
Free snacks during sale season.
Cons
Long hours are encouraged dyring sale season.
24-7 Intouch
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 January 2017
Good working environment however due to my Contract State and that the location of the Company is far from my house its okay that I leave the Company and finished the contract with clean record.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Good Pay but long hours and Comapny to Far from my house
Productive and fun Work place
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 December 2016
I learned how to interact with clients in every kind of situation and how to be more professional in the customer service domain
All around awesome workplace!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 October 2016
I only started working here this year, under 6 months, and it's been a blast so far! Training was extremely thorough and our trainer made sure we were ready for the job. Coworkers are great, we're like one big family and there are always staff events. Management is fun, pay is good, and you have the opportunity to get a lot of hours in. I actually look forward to going to work in the morning!
Pros
Great coworkers, great management, staff events
Cons
mean customers sometimes
24-7 Intouch Winnipeg
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 August 2016
I worked at 247 Intouch a about 6 months before going back to school in 2012. Once I got into the swing of things at school I applied again to work part time. I was lucky and able to go back to the same account I was on before. I referred a friend but she wasn't hired because she didn't pass the typing and grammar tests :(

Anyways, I completed school and went back to full time. I applied for a position as a Team Leader and was promoted last year.

I rate everything 5 stars except pay from when I was an agent.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
pay
Welcoming and energetic
Multimedia Specialist (intern) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB, Canada9 August 2016
A typical day of work consists of working with others and waiting for constructive criticism on the designs I create and submit. I can wear comfy clothing into the office (as long as its appropriate). I wait until the downtown lunch rush is over so I can go eat lunch. After lunch I work until I'm done for the day.

Management and co-workers are very welcoming and understanding. They are funny and good at telling you what they need you to do for them and what you need to work on. Head management really do care about the employees at the office and their well being. They take the time to meet employees and they give credit where credit is due with Monday 11:11 meetings which are for shout-outs and information.

The hardest part of my job is the distance and hours I have to work. It doesn't help that downtown parking is so expensive.

Even the hardest part of my job pales in comparison to the fact that this is the job I want to do. I love the sense of accomplishment I get to feel when I finish a project and know that someone somewhere is going to put it up or watch it. I also get to listen to music while I work all day.
Pros
On site gym and trainer, Relaxing place to take lunch breaks, free to use bubble hockey and pinball machines
Cons
Expensive parking or long bus ride
Fun, casual workplace with friendly people and a start-up vibe
Business Generalist Intern (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg9 August 2016
The workplace at the corporate headquarters is very modern and interesting, with a sleek open concept design. All coworkers are relatively laid back, calm individuals who enjoy one another's company. The pinball machines are also an excellent addition. All around, great vibes within the company headquarters.
I was lucky to have been provided with an internship opportunity in which I focused largely on sales & marketing tasks. The majority of employees in this department are kind, friendly, supportive people with a passion for what they do. The location of the office is also spectacular, as it is situated perfectly in downtown Winnipeg, almost directly above a Starbucks! The company also ensures that all new employees are provided with a brand new hp laptop. Even the highest executives of the company do their best to ensure that the needs of all employees are met. Ultimately, if you are looking for a job in an executive office of a rapidly growing corporation, but you don't happen to live in Silicon Valley, 24-7 Intouch is the way to go.
Pros
Casual workplace, friendly coworkers, pinball machines
Productive yet fun workplace with bubble hockey and games
Business Generalist Intern (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 August 2016
It is difficult to describe a "typical day at work" because in my position I never know what kind of work I am going to be assigned to do, whether it's going to our Taylor location to help facility management, going to our Waverly location to shadow HR, organizing the storage room at Kennedy, or doing any job I'm asked to do for marketing, HR, operations, etc. I truly enjoy being faced with new challenges everyday and being able to get a wide variety of experience in many different areas of business. I am thankful to have been given the opportunity to be in such a fast past yet comfortable environment that respects and understands my needs and goals.
Pros
welcoming and comfortable enevironment
Cons
need to spend time learning about the business first to be able to work efficiently

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9