Location: Winnipeg, MB
Salary: to be negotiated, Health, Insurance, Dental Benefits
Position: Permanent Full-time
24-7 Intouch is a leading contact center outsourcer that has built its success on ensuring the company remains innovative and flexible when providing outsourcing solutions to any industry.
We have an immediate opening for a Data Analyst in our Winnipeg office, reporting to the Manager, Intraday Performance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment. The incumbent will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of operational related data in an on-going effort to increase visibility for program and employee performance. Completion of special projects and ad hoc analysis as directed to provide timely information and support for tactical and strategic decisions
The Data Analyst will create standardized & custom reports including the launch of an Intranet for Corporate Reporting.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase visibility into performance for all lines of business within 24- Intouch
- Development & validation of queries and report templates to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Collaborating with employees across the organization to ensure data needs are met, including troubleshooting various data sources and databases.
- Perform deep dive analysis on results
- Participate and support special projects requiring additional analysis
- Collaborate and develop Corporate-reporting solution including real time dashboard.
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Statistics or Data Analysis considered an asset
- Previous experience within a Call Center considered an asset
- Analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced experienced with VB, SQL or other scripting tools
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to develop internal relationships/partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to complete tasks quickly in a high energy environment
Indeed - 30+ days ago