24-7 Intouch has over 12 years of experience delivering customized multichannel engagement to Fortune 1,000 companies. As an organization focused on offering the best people and technology, we are committed to process improvement and leveraging valuable consumer insights to increase first contact resolution, customer satisfaction, average order value and decrease the overall cost per interaction.
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
The Workforce Team’s primary function is to support the Company’s resource-planning initiatives from a staffing point of view. The candidate will be responsible for scheduling, tracking information relevant to resource-planning, and assisting in the execution of the contact centre’s monthly, weekly, daily and intraday staffing management to ensure resource levels are sufficient to meet centre performance goals.
- Schedule-management and data tracking
- Forecast and manage resource requirements
- Evaluate historical patterns and data trends for business planning and execution
- Assist in monitoring key performance metrics throughout the business day to help diagnose emerging trends and adjust staffing as required
- New Business planning including forecasts, staffing models and resource requirements.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team oriented and strong consensus building
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and call center technology
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving abilities
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment with a sense of urgency, and to develop and deploy changes positively
- The ability to multitask and self-manage workday is crucial
- Previous experience with Aspect Workforce Management considered an asset
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of call center experience in specific Analyst or Sr. Analyst responsibilities for workforce scheduling and workload management.
- Formal training and proven experience in utilizing workforce management and call center forecasting applications
- Proven ability to assess operating statistics and to develop staffing and scheduling strategies that improve call center performance and profitability