Who Are We?
24-7 Intouch is a leading contact center outsourcer that has built its success on ensuring the company remains innovative and flexible when providing outsourcing solutions to any industry. Leveraging the benefits of our North American locations, 24-7 Intouch has years of proven experience in providing professional, flexible, multichannel contact center solutions for a wide range of small, midsize, and enterprise-level clients.
24-7 Intouch has two divisions – Dedicated and Shared – with all solutions offered via phone, chat and email.
We are one of the sector's fastest growing companies and are expanding our Management team! We offer competitive pay, benefits, flexibility, and growth opportunities. We are currently accepting applications for a Senior Workforce Analyst in either our Winnipeg, MB, Denver, CO or Frisco, TX locations.
Overview of Position:
The Workforce Team’s primary function is to support the Company’s resource-planning initiatives from a staffing point of view. The candidate will be responsible for scheduling, tracking information relevant to resource-planning, and assisting in the execution of the contact centre’s monthly, weekly, daily and intraday staffing management to ensure resource levels are sufficient to meet centre performance goals.
- Schedule-management and data tracking
- Forecast and manage resource requirements
- Evaluate historical patterns and data trends for business planning and execution
- Assist in monitoring key performance metrics throughout the business day to help diagnose emerging trends and adjust staffing as required
- New Business planning including forecasts, staffing models and resource requirements.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team oriented and strong consensus building
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and call center technology
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving abilities
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment with a sense of urgency, and to develop and deploy changes positively
- The ability to multitask and self-manage workday is crucial
- Previous experience with Aspect Workforce Management considered an asset
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of call center experience in specific Analyst or Sr. Analyst responsibilities for workforce scheduling and workload management.
- Formal training and proven experience in utilizing workforce management and call center forecasting applications
- Proven ability to assess operating statistics and to develop staffing and scheduling strategies that improve call center performance and profitability