*Who Are We?
24-7 Intouch is a leading contact center outsourcer that has built its success on ensuring the company remains innovative and flexible when providing outsourcing solutions to any industry. Leveraging the benefits of our North American locations, 24-7 Intouch has years of proven experience in providing professional, flexible, multichannel contact center solutions for a wide range of small, midsize, and enterprise-level clients.*
24-7 Intouch has two divisions – Dedicated and Shared – with all solutions offered via phone, chat and email.
EVENTS & COMMUNITIES MANAGER
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba (Downtown office)
Start Date: TBD
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hrs/wk)
Join a growing and dynamic team of young professionals! 24-7 Intouch (www.24-7intouch.com) is expanding their Marketing Department in Winnipeg and looking for an ambitious, motivated, self-starter with excellent project management skills to join their team as Events & Communities Manager.
The Events & Communities Manager will be responsible for meeting targeted ROI goals associated to 24-7 Intouch’s involvement in events and communities. This will be achieved through planning marketing and sales events, coordinating internal team resources, liaising with third party events and community contacts, and executing marketing plans. This role requires strong communication, organization and project management skills, with the ability to work independently to set and meet expectations.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage all events and communities 24-7 Intouch participates in for the year
- Achieve targeted event sales and marketing goals
- Plan, coordinate, and execute event sponsorships and strategies
- Seek and facilitate speaking/presentation opportunities
- Maintain close relationships with vendors and third party event/community contacts to maximize on event investments
- Actively contribute and participate within community-related forums
- Facilitate and encourage team participation and community involvement
- Seek new communities and opportunities
- Manage and apply for industry-related awards
- Coordinate event logistics
- Initiate meetings and set milestones as needed
- Control event budgets and manage spend
- Measure event success against investments made
- Collaborate with various marketing and sales members as part of pre- and post-event planning/execution
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation to report and plan for follow up success
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or related field (BBA or BComm preferred)
- 2+ years of related experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Outgoing personality and creative with a positive attitude
- Proactive, self-motivated, and results-orientated
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Strong personal planning and work organization skills