Location - Winnipeg, MB
Application Deadline - ASAP
Terms of Contract - Full Time & Part Time, Days & Evenings SHIFT Available
Rate of Pay - Starting at $11.45/HR - $16.00/HR plus Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
GROW YOUR CAREER IN OUR CONTACT CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE!
24-7 Intouch Contact Centers is one of the industry's fastest growing companies and we are expanding our team! We are currently accepting applications for Inbound Customer Service Representatives to work with our new retail services client.
- Flexible schedules
- Industry leading benefits
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Receive and respond to inbound calls gather and verify required information
- Actively listen to the customer, taking their request for product or services.
- Develop/present customer service solutions and/or suggest additional items, cross sell, up sell
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual French, a must.
- Some University or Post-secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least six months customer service experience and sales experience
- Past retail or direct sales experience will be considered an asset
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Must successfully pass a background check if required.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Please Apply at (copy and paste link to your browser if doesn't open):
OR reply by attaching your resume to this posting