20 Vic Management Employee Reviews

IT system supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2017
participate different project,
review daily system report,
troubleshoot escalating case;

20VIC is a small company in this commercial real estate industry, but working here you can learn and increase your skill background, as you can touch more works which will be handled by different positions in a large company.

the Boss is very generous and nice to each employee.
Difficult to make progress
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC30 August 2017
Administration does not like change, also feels like you are constantly justifying yourself and the choices you make, as if you are constantly on trial. Stuck with lots of red tape and 80's style management. Lots of micro management, higher level staff treats those under them as incompetent. This causes a high turnover of staff at the lower levels.
Pros
Decent wage and benefits, guaranteed hours
Cons
Negative work environment
lot of system to learn and new challenges everyday.
Security Supervisor at The CORE / TD SQUARE (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 May 2017
20VIC is a really good company to work with. They really take care of their employees. best thing I like about working here is that every day brings a new challenge and you learn new things. I have learned a lot while working here from training new guard force to dealing with tenants complaints, access system issues and systems, Fire system etc.
good starting job
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2017
customer service and administration, team culture is good but advanced is not the best
overall a decent starting job, but not a position to keep for several years
Great Opportunity
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK11 April 2017
Great Opportunity, I worked there for a temporary company. Wonderful people, they were so nice. I was given the opportunity to gain skills, which I could bring forward to other employment opportunities.
Good Job
Receptionist/Accounts clerk (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 November 2016
Very good job receptionist duties and account payable and receivable. Good workers to work with and great boss. I didnt find anything hard. I loved how everyone got along.
Work Term Student (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 November 2016
A typical day off work was coming and opening up everything,Computers, opening files, writing down messages, checking emails.

I learned how to work with a group of people because everyone worked with each other in some way. I learned out to open file cabinets, answer calls and transfer calls, i learn how to do payable and receivables, i learn how to copy memos and put away files.
Pros
Good workers, jobs easy to learn
Team was bad
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2016
The team were really bad.
This guy that I work with I still talk to. He's great.
But this team would talk about how bad you are and how worst job you are doing. I asked why I was doing so bad, they never gave me review.
Benefits including fitness membership
Senior Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Yonge and Queen24 September 2016
Great place to work good benefits, no turnover and most of them are in their retirement age. Employees not willing to change due to close to their retirement age. No opportunity for progressive people.
Pros
Guaranteed bonus of 10% of salary
Cons
Company culture
Great work environment.
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 August 2016
Typical day at work for me would come in and just help update their paper filing system to up to date and what the owner would like. The co - workers were great and took care of me and asked me how I was. But once in a while I could hear the this guy talking about me and make fun of me over the walls. They would invite me to their free lunchon but they didn't invite me to the office party.
Pros
Free lunches, security
Very Productive and Professional Learning Environment
security officer (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 November 2015
I learned how to do dispatch as well as control the Surveillance. I was taught how to write reports, tag lost and found as well as parking tickets. I also learned how to grant permits and respond to certain situations and incidents. The management there is very respectful and professional and very hard working. They are all dedicated to their job and take it very seriously. The hardest part of the job was getting acquainted with all the policies and codes but when you practise alot, it becomes much easier to memorize.
Hated.
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 July 2015
I didn't like the job. It was temp job. Even though it was temp job. They way people was treating me was really bad. I just help organizing the paper cabinet to look better and newer system.
Friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 January 2015
I enjoy working with everyone and have made some great friends.