1to1 Rehab / 1to1 Therapy Services is a nationally accredited service provider with Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Behaviour Consultants and Registered Dietitians providing services at our Davisville Clinic, as well as in the community, homes, hospitals, long-term care facilities, public and private schools in the Greater Toronto area.
Our team includes over 55 Speech Language Pathologists and approximately 10 occupational therapists, 10 physiotherapists and 10 registered dietitians. Serving York Region and the Greater Toronto Area. We are focused on the delivery of quality care to the communities we serve. Our clients are diverse in age and culture, and our therapists have the training, sensitivity and experience to meet their wide ranging needs. We pride ourselves on a philosophy that balances clinical excellence with concern for the person as a whole, and care for overall well being. We are currently recruiting for several part time Physiotherapists for our Adult and Paediatric PT teams:
- Providing client assessment in a community setting based on presenting impairment, disability or handicap, using standardized assessment tools
- Designing a treatment plan using evidence based information, relevant best practice guidelines and clinical expertise
- Actively engaging clients, families and caregivers to address client centred goals for the requested referred client service plan
- Actively engaging in client/family teaching
- Linking clients/caregivers with appropriate community partners/services/agencies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the intervention, client’s response and progress towards goal attainment
- Providing evidence based assessment and intervention using SMART goals
- Participating in reflective practice and setting best practice standards
- Completing clinical records according to standards
- Communicating effectively with clients, families, referring agencies including CCAC case managers and community therapists, team members and office staff.
- Following all risk management practices to reduce and prevent risk, to support health and safety of clients and families, caregivers and service providers and office staff.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with paediatrics in a community setting working with clients with Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, development delays – Must have experience with infants/toddlers
- Compliance with Regulated Health Professions Act
- Proof of current registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Indeed - 5 months ago
1to1 Rehab is a nationally accredited service provider with Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists,...