1to1 Therapy Services is a nationally accredited service provider with Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Behaviour Consultants, Social Workers and Registered Dietitians providing services at our Davisville Clinic, as well as in the community, homes, hospitals, long-term care facilities, public and private schools in York Region and the Greater Toronto area. Our clients are diverse in age and culture, and our therapists have the training, sensitivity and experience to meet their wide ranging needs. We pride ourselves on a philosophy that balances clinical excellence with concern for the person as a whole, and care for overall wellbeing. We are currently recruiting for an experienced part time speech language pathologist that must be available evenings and weekends in York Region and the GTA.
- Provide evidence based assessment and intervention using SMART goals
- Develop individualized treatment plans and monitor the implementation of the plans
- Actively engage clients, families and caregivers to address client centred goals
- Actively engage in client/family teaching
- Complete clinical records according to standards, maintaining progress notes and required clinical documentation
- Communicate effectively with clients, families, referring agencies including community therapists, team members and office staff
- Assist with finding funding/social/recreational/respite services
- Attend care team meetings and participate in reflective practice
- Follow all risk management practices to reduce and prevent risk, to support health and safety of clients and families, caregivers and service providers and office staff
1to1 Therapy Services requires that the Speech Language Pathologist be able to demonstrate the following:
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Registration with CASLPO
- Excellent assessment and intervention skills
- Preferred minimum of 5 years’ experience servicing children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience providing community-based services.
- Excellent Communication and Analytic Skills, with strong Organizational Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of resources and services for clients and families in York Region and the GTA
- Hanen training and certification preferred
- Compliance with Regulated Health Professions Act, working with health professions;
- Proof of professional liability insurance;
- Security check with the police through volunteer screening program.
- Motor vehicle liability insurance of not less than one million dollars
- Willingness to travel across geographic service areas and see clients days, evenings and weekends as required
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
1to1 Rehab is a nationally accredited service provider with Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Therapy...