Position Type: Full time
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing business that prides itself on superior service levels? We offer challenge in an environment that fosters a team-player approach; and training, continuous improvement and development of systems is a priority.
The selected candidate will work in fast-paced office environment providing admin support to Bookkeeper, Coordinator and Managers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones/direct calls appropriately
- Data entry (A/R, A/P, etc)
- Sort incoming mail/faxes/deliveries for distribution
- Monitor company e-mail daily
- Maintain various spreadsheets, documents, databases
- Any other duties as required
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with QuickBooks a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter capable of working without supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet demanding and changing deadlines.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in similar role.
- Experience in a marketing environment would be considered an asset.
Rand Electric is a family owned electrical contracting company started in 1980 that provides electrical services to the Durham Region and GTA. Our business has remained strong for over 30 years serving our diverse customer base due to our dedication to excellence in customer service and quality work.
Please email your resume with cover letter to electricaladassist@outlook com to receive an application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Application deadline Sept. 3, 2014. We wish to thank all those who express an interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. No phone calls please. No Agencies.