Main Job Duties:
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Insurance Paperworks and Payments
- Organization of records and measurement for medical equipment
- Maintaining the store/office's appearance to a professional level
- Excellent oral communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience in the customer service field
- Strong organizational skills, at least 2 years of related office experience
- Excellent customer services skills
- Completed Grade 12 or equivalent GED.
- Some post-secondary education preferred, but not required.
- Can work on weekends
Indeed - 10 months ago
Selling of orthopedic shoes and medical supplies