Here is your opportunity to join an exciting startup that is loved by its users! Your primary tasks will be to remote troubleshoot and resolve technical issues from end-users, keep records of reported bugs, and work alongside with your team-lead to develop new solutions. In our startup, you will be exposed to different functions so you will learn a bit of everything!
Your work location will be at the intersection of 404 & Steeles. It is very convenient, accessible to TTC, and unlimited parking.
1. Troubleshoot and Resolve customer technical support questions via e-mail and live chat (no telephone).
2. Maintain, update, and improve website.
3. Monitor server status and respond to critical outage.
4. Develop and improve on existing SAAS offering.
5. Misc. tasks including marketing and general office duties.
6. 40 hours/week; night Shifts and weekend shifts might be required.
1. Comp Sci, networking, or related College/University degree or related work experience.
2. Min. 1-2 year work experience (exceptions might be made for qualified candidates).
3. Familiar with general networking topography (TCP/IP, DNS, protocols, and etc.).
4. Familiar with UNIX shell and able to use Terminal to diagnostic errors.
5. Basic understanding of PHP/MYSQL/HTML.
6. Basic understanding of Photoshop.
7. Excellent command of English in reading, writing, and speaking.
Please submit your resume along with answers for the following questions:
1. Why do you want to work as a Junior HelpDesk Support?
2. Describe a situation in your work-life where you failed.
3. Describe a time when you accomplished something you thought was impossible. (Can be work-related or personal)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.