Asset Integrity Engineer - Calgary, AB
The service is provided to a number of leading Operators on a long-term contract basis. Our client currently requires experienced Senior Asset Integrity or Asset Integrity Engineers, with a demonstrable background in operational service delivery to the Oil and Gas, Energy sectors, to work as part of a dedicated team in a client-facing role based in their Calgary, AB office.
- Reporting to operations manager IES - CE, your main objective will be to direct and control effectively and efficiently the work allocated to you.
- Formulation of workbooks for inspection of Topside Pressure Systems / Structures and Pipelines.
- Liaison with Offshore Inspection Engineers, scheduling inspection enactment activities for the reporting of inspection results on pressure systems and structural plant.
- Liaison with onshore corrosion/pipeline/structural disciplines for delivery of specific workbooks/inspection schemes.
- Management of pressure system risk based inspection (RBI) requirements and inputs/outputs to client’s Maintenance Management System.
- Prepared to travel to client’s sites and facilities both offshore and overseas, sometimes at short notice.
- Bachelor level, Bachelor degree preferred. Registration with APEGA or eligible.
- Experience of one or more of the following production facilities: Fixed Onshore; Offshore, Pipelines, ; Onshore reception and processing.
- Knowledge of NDT techniques, applications and experience in inspection of pressure systems and structural plant preferred. At least two NDT qualifications at level two.
- Versatile and flexible team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good attention to detail, able to write clear, concise and accurate reports and also interpret reports from 3rd parties.
- Adaptable and well organised with a practical minded approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Sound working knowledge of current legislation and associated regulations including awareness/understanding of relevant Codes, Guidance Documents, codes of Practice, etc. relating to the Energy Industry.
- Flexible with regards to travel, overseas or at short notice.
- Good English communication
Our client's EMEA Integrity Engineering Services (I.E.S.) Department provides a comprehensive and diverse range of technical services to support mainstream Energy-sector Operators in ensuring Asset Integrity for their operated facilities.
Intermediairs and contractors are kindly requested not to contact us for this role.
APPLY: Send your resume in MS Word Doc format and state in Subject line:
#LY – Asset Integrity Engineer
100K Executive Search & Recruitment would like to thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago