Office Coordinator – Part-Time/Casual Position
The 100 Mile House Women’s Centre is seeking the right person to fill the position of Office Coordinator as needed.
- Greet clients on the telephone and in person
- Determine client eligibility for programs and services
- Knowledge of local resources and make appropriate referrals
- Provide service to diverse people such as persons with disabilities, with substance abuse and/or mental health issues and/or cultural, gender or socio-economic issues on a daily basis. This may also include working with clients in crisis.
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Preparing forms, business cards, brochures and posters
- Prepare monthly E-Newsletter
- Prepare statistics and reports as required
- Assist other staff with administrative duties as required
- Manage petty cash and membership
- Manage and direct donations, prepare donation receipts
- Manage and work with Volunteers
- Prefer experience in a non-profit dealing with women who have experienced abuse and poverty.
- Grade 12 plus a combination of education, training and experience appropriate to the job requirements
- An understanding of the feminist perspective
- Must have strong administrative and computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent client care and communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Must be a multi-tasker who can stay on task in a busy environment
- Above average time management and organizational skills needed
- Must be able to produce a clear Criminal Record Check with Working with Vulnerable Personas from the RCMP
Please email with a cover letter and resume. Or drop off at #102 – 475 Birch Ave. 100 Mile House Or mail to P.O. Box 1930 100 Mile House, B.C. V0K 2E0 to the attention of Executive Director.
We thank all who apply and will only be contacting those chosen for an interview.
Deadline for applications: January 30th @ 4:00 pm.
Indeed - 11 months ago