Position: Executive Director/Administrator - Long Term Care Home - 2 positions available
Location: London, Ontario
Our client is a stable family owned long term care organization whose compassionate skilled team is dedicated to supporting individualized lifestyles in a welcoming community that enhances the quality of life all people touched by their services.
They strive to be the recognized leader in what long term care should be by building on the momentum of attracting and following through on opportunities; harnessing vitality and freshness across all their sites and their communications; and ensuring that they bring their people with them.
Our client has won the prestigious "50 Most Engaged Workforces" Award, their people look and act with skills, knowledge and positive attitude, both internally and externally. They have a passion to consistently exceed resident, family and co-worker expectations. The work environment is a place where excellence, people, integrity and professionalism are not just words but a way of life.
What is the role?
As a member of the Senior Management team, this position will manage the efficient use of human, physical and financial resources of the facility. The Administrator will ensure the provision of high quality care for the residents while maintaining budgetary considerations and legislative requirements; administer the strategic plan in such a manner that conforms to their business culture, company policy and government legislation.
You possess excellent listening, oral, presentation and written communication abilities. Your leadership is second to none. You are analytical in your decision making and problem solving and are assertive and a solid negotiator. You bring objectivity to a situation and can organize and plan your way around even the most difficult projects.
You have a diploma or degree in health or social sciences, are enrolled in or have completed the Certified Long Term Care Administrator program, and have at least five years working in a long term care or healthcare environment.
Reportingto the COO, some of your responsibilities include the following:
- Participates in the development of solutions/interventions regarding health, safety and wellness programs
- Develops and administrates facility strategic and operational plans in accordance with the corporate strategic goals.
- Ensures implementation and review of relevant corporate policies, procedures and processes required to meet government legislation and industry standards.
- Ensures achievement of the facility’s goals and objectives
- Develops facility IT goals and objectives in conjunction with the corporate IT strategy plan.
- Supports appropriate training for management and staff to meet legislative standards and corporate requirements.
- Ensures compliance with mandatory training programs.
- Liaise and consult with Ministry Officials and professionals in relation to the operation of the Home.
- Provides guidance and direction to Home management and staff to maintain operational compliance
- Manages facility Human Resource efforts in cooperation with head office.
- Participates in the selection and development of management personnel.
- Directs the budgetary process as required
- Develops and recommends succession plans for key positions.
- Identifies employees with growth potential for development.
What are the Rewards?
This client offers a competitive compensation package in the range of $75,000 - $85,000 in an environment where they encourage and support continual learning and development and reward excellence in performance with suitable promotions or new responsibilities.
No Phone Calls Please - We will contact those we feel are a good match for our client's requirments