1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Review

View all 1-800-GOT-JUNK? reviews

YOU overwork & get underpaid!
GM (Former Employee) –  BC5 September 2013
Unskilled Management. Zero benefits.
Overtime all the time. At hands of franchise owner that may or may not be invested in the success of the business you will end up frustrated. The head office is probably the only reason this company was rated in the top 100 places to work in BC.
My opinion: there are better jobs out there for the minimum wage paid by JUNK. AS well the lack of potential bonus / profit sharing as well as lack of future potential makes this an unsustainable job for most.
Pros
free junk
Cons
long hours, erratic scheduling.

Other 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Reviews

Don’t trust the safety supervisor
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2017
I don’t trust safety supervisor because he lied and cheat steal. for the company if he can make sure the companies protected for your back he will take you for a ride and lie to you at all times.
This place is amazing
Inbound Sales Agent/outbound NPS collector (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 March 2017
I left the Junktion because I wanted to move to Victoria. If I am ever back in Vancouver, I would go back to the Junktion without a moment's hesitation.

There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and everyone is great to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Our community is ready to answer.