1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Review

View all 1-800-GOT-JUNK? reviews

Fun work environment, great staff to work with
Sales/Driver/General Labour (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON14 February 2013
A fairly laid back atmosphere, where having fun and working hard went hand in hand. Dealing with customers, haggling over prices, navigating the streets of Kitchener/Waterloo and surrounding areas under tight deadlines was an excellent way to pay the bills. I knew I wouldn't be able to make a career out of it however, but until I returned to the Georgian Bay area, it was a great working environment. Most days followed a standard routine; clean and prep the trucks, review the schedule and sales with management, then roll out, perform on the spot sales with a colourful cast of customers, followed by a landfill or donation run. We also were required to invent and carry out various marketing duties when possible. As stated before, I left the job for a better career but was definitely sad to leave.
Pros
meeting new people, working hard and getting dirty.
Cons
not enough hours, tough to support a student girlfriend and myself

Other 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Reviews

Don’t trust the safety supervisor
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2017
I don’t trust safety supervisor because he lied and cheat steal. for the company if he can make sure the companies protected for your back he will take you for a ride and lie to you at all times.
good environment bad for french employees
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2017
the french employees are understaffed and are required to work abnormal hours. management doesnt speak french properly and were not able to train or give proper feedback in french.
Pros
benifits
Cons
odd hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Our community is ready to answer.