1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Reviews for Inbound Sales Representative

This place is amazing
Inbound Sales Agent/outbound NPS collector (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 March 2017
I left the Junktion because I wanted to move to Victoria. If I am ever back in Vancouver, I would go back to the Junktion without a moment's hesitation.

There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and everyone is great to work with.
Great Job
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 November 2016
This is honestly a great job. The office culture is friendly and a little quirky, there are always incentives and events going on. I'm excited to work here.
Pros
Friendly people, supportive management, snacks, events
Cons
unstable hours
Worst job I have ever had
Inbound sales (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 September 2016
This was by far the worst job I have ever experienced.
From the untrained leads and "captains" to the scheduler, I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Scheduler will give you start times you don't want, even when you ask them not to, even when other people want your start time.
The scheduler has forced many people to quit.
Pros
Free coffee in the lunch room, pizza now and then.
Cons
Scheduler, team captains, nowhere for employees to air grievances, oblivious owner, ridiculous start times. Unrealistic goals.
Monotonous and bad hours
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2014
Standard eight hour shifts start as early as 6:00 am. Low hourly wage and poor commission structure. Managers and co-workers were nice people to work with but upper management are egotistical. Good culture and fun work environment. Not a professional sales role, it is more of order taking and dispatching jobs to franchise partners.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Monotonous and low pay