Summary of Position:
This person is responsible for managing the full cycle equipment repair process,
generating reports and information, delivering cost savings, facilitating continuous
improvement activities, building strong customer relationships and acting as the
liaison between the customer and the company.
- Bar-Code, Collect/Input Data, Research Warranty,
and prepare all repairable assets to be shipped out for evaluation
- Review, Submit, Process and Perform Follow-Up on all Quotations received for repairable assets sent out for evaluation
- Input and manage parts data in asset tracking databases
- Assist ICR’s Operations in determining the best source for repair for all repairable assets. Participate in conference calls and meetings to help resolve AR, Direct Shipment and ICR Repair Partner issues
- Identify process deficiencies and recommend continuous improvement initiatives (Lean). Facilitate customer meetings and present failure trends, analysis and cost savings information
- Provide the necessary follow-up and updates to
ICR Program Manager, Customer Service, Business Unit Leaders and Senior
Leadership as required
- Provide the customer with continuous updates via monthly meetings, written reports and spreadsheets and regular plant visits
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
-Previous experience in account management, customer servce + inventory management
-Postsecondary education in electronics or related technical area
-Superior interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships
-Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing business practices an asset
-Exceptional organizational and data entry abilities
-Strong verbal and written communcation skills
-Proficiency with MS Office software programs is required.
-Basic knowledge of industrial/automation quipment is preferred.
-Competitive base salary plus bonuses
-iPhone and plan coverage
-Family Health/Dental/Vision coverage
How to Apply:
Forward your resume and the best time to reach you for a phone screen.
Closing date is Friday, April 26, 2013.
We thank all applicants; however, only those qualified candidates will be contacted.