MEDA invites applications for a Human Capital Generalist position. This is an open ended contract with an initial start of 5 months and a possibility of an extension beyond that timeframe. MEDA (Mennonite Economic Development Associates) is an association of Christians who invest in people living in poverty around the world so they can unleash their potential to earn a livelihood to provide for their families and enrich their communities. To find out more about MEDA, please visit our website at www.meda.org.
Human Capital Generalist
The Human Capital (HC) Generalist will manage MEDA's recruitment process (full time and proposals), organize and assist in the delivery of orientations for new staff, oversee the internship program, maintain and update HC policies and the HC intranet site and carry out other projects as time allows. This position is based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, with a start date of early April.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Professional Human Resources designation such as the CHRP is ideal.
- Minimum three years of previous work experience in human resources.
- Demonstrated recruitment and selection skills are a priority, in addition to experience dealing with issues of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively organize and prioritize several tasks at once.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Appreciation and support of MEDA's faith, values and goals.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
MEDA (Mennonite Economic Development Associates) is an association of Christians who invest in people living in poverty around the world so...